

Jack and I were able to spend some Christmas time with Candice before she leaves to spend Christmas with her family in the South. She wanted new pink luggage, so we got her a 4-piece set of Pierre Cardin luggage, which she loved. Melissa and I will be taking her to the airport on 12/21 and picking up Elvis at the same time. Elvis is Candice's pet rabbit that Melissa insisted on taking care of - she said she needs some "bunny love". Candice also told us that in June of 2008, she plans on moving on to a new adventure in her life - picking up and moving to Kansas City, Kansas. She wants to taste some Midwest living and has friends there that can help her plant her roots. Of course Jack and I will miss her terribly, but she's a very mature 23-year old that knows what she wants, so we wish her the very best life can offer her.






1 comment:
Awwwww....look at us! Thank you again so much for the beautiful luggage and the gift card! Merry Christmas!
Love you,
The other half of the reigning Friends SceneIt Trivia Game
Post a Comment