One of the great things about having a blog is that you get to document things that happen to people, and this is one worth noting. I put the baby on our bed on his stomach, then walked two
feet to change the channel on the TV. I turned around and he was on his back - I then had to ask myself if I had him on his back initially, then realized that he had turned over. So I put him back on his stomach and watched him - he turned one leg, pushed his toes against the bed, and he rolled over again, and the look on his face was like, "How did I get this way?" I'm going to have to get that on video!
feet to change the channel on the TV. I turned around and he was on his back - I then had to ask myself if I had him on his back initially, then realized that he had turned over. So I put him back on his stomach and watched him - he turned one leg, pushed his toes against the bed, and he rolled over again, and the look on his face was like, "How did I get this way?" I'm going to have to get that on video!






No comments:
Post a Comment