So it's been SIX WEEKS since my surgery, and things are going very well. I'm taking my Centrum A-Z vitamins every day (they're horse pills, so I have to break them into four pieces), my two Tums Ultra every day, my Vitamin B-12 once a week, and am now eating like normal people! I know which foods I can and can't have, and I know the exact amount of food I can have, so I can now go out for a meal which is nice. THINGS I DON'T WANT TO LOOK IN THE FACE AGAIN: yogurt of any kind, diet Jell-O and diet pudding, Cream of Wheat, blaaaa! When you're forced to eat something for a certain time, you end up not wanting to eat it again after that period of time is over. A friend of mine told me, "don't just get chocolate, or you won't want chocolate again." Great advice, so I bought vanilla and strawberry along with the chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast I had to drink three times a day. I have new glasses, a new "do", and I'm looking forward to a brighter future full of good health and much more happiness for myself. Pounts lost after six weeks? 45Thursday, March 18, 2010
WEIGH IN - AFTER WEEK 6
So it's been SIX WEEKS since my surgery, and things are going very well. I'm taking my Centrum A-Z vitamins every day (they're horse pills, so I have to break them into four pieces), my two Tums Ultra every day, my Vitamin B-12 once a week, and am now eating like normal people! I know which foods I can and can't have, and I know the exact amount of food I can have, so I can now go out for a meal which is nice. THINGS I DON'T WANT TO LOOK IN THE FACE AGAIN: yogurt of any kind, diet Jell-O and diet pudding, Cream of Wheat, blaaaa! When you're forced to eat something for a certain time, you end up not wanting to eat it again after that period of time is over. A friend of mine told me, "don't just get chocolate, or you won't want chocolate again." Great advice, so I bought vanilla and strawberry along with the chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast I had to drink three times a day. I have new glasses, a new "do", and I'm looking forward to a brighter future full of good health and much more happiness for myself. Pounts lost after six weeks? 45
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment