
I'm currently in Iowa visiting Chris, Jackie, and of course, my new granddaughter, Evelyn Rose. She's a beauty and I'm loving the fact that I'm here and that I'm able to spend some time with her. She went to her first doctor appointment today and her biliruben levels were high (jaundice related), so she's back in the hospital for one night spending most of her time getting a sun bath. She needs to spend as much time as she can under artificial light. This helps the jaundice go away, and the biliruben in her system will

starting

making its own natural exit out of her system. Here she is waiting for the doctor to come and examine her, and here with her first picture with Grammy. Here's she is getting weighed, now at 8 lbs. 8 ozs., slowing gaining some of her weight back, and she's doing really well with that.
Here's the new Triefenbach family, the three of them together moving on with their lives. Evelyn's first doctor appointment, so many more to come in her lifetime, but God willing, just for checkups!
No comments:
Post a Comment