Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CANDICE TURNS 25!

Candice, the daughter Jack and I never had, celebrated her 25th birthday on Feb 18th (same day as my mom's birthday). Her favorite place is TGIFriday's, so she drives down from Los Angeles and we meet at that restaurant in Anaheim Hills for their famous Jack Daniel's sauce, it's the best. Candice had hinted that she wanted a small digital camera to keep in her purse when she can't take her bigger Canon camera, which does not fit in her purse. So Jack and I gave her a Canon digital camera, and she just loves it. This past Friday she flew to Kansas City to visit her old roommate and fiance (she's going to their wedding in Italy in May!) to attend a fancy ball on Saturday night, so I'm waiting for those pictures. She bought the same dress Kate Hudson wore in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", some fancy shoes and a sparkly mask, so I can't wait to see the whole outfit.

No comments: