Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BABY SHAWN'S COUSIN IS BORN!


Baby Shawn's cousin was born this past Saturday! My nephew, Brian, and his wife, Jenny, gave birth to their second child, Alexander (Xander) Ryan Kesinger. Mom, Dad and baby, plus big sister, Aisling, are one happy family. Xander weighed in at 9 lbs. 6 ozs. and is 21-1/2" long. Shawn and Xander are exactly six weeks apart to the day and we can't wait for them to meet each other in August for the big family birthday celebration.

1 comment:

Karla and CJ Harriman-san said...

CONGRATS to all...I LIKE that name Xander :-)Am sure you will have a ton of fun in August as well as everyday. Enjoyed your story about babies in 2008 compared to 1980's Things do change. I was just talking with someone about their pregnant daughter and was asking what was new in the baby world these days. I am SO OUT of that loop. Hi to all and have fun with each other
Love Ya
Slick