
I noticed in putting this blog together, and the pictures I've posted, that I had yet to put even one picture of Shawn holding his son, Shawn. So here it is, the boys in blue, bonding together. Shawn is in constant awe of his new son and he can't get enough of him. As a father, thinking of his new responsibilities, it isn't the least bit overwhelming to him. He wants the best for his little one and is ready to take on all of the challenges ahead. I told him you can never be sure what those challenges will be, and there's no book on how to handle each and every situation perfectly, but just being there for him and loving him is all a child could ever want in this life. But one thing is true, they are absolutely in love with each other............






1 comment:
YEAH...I was happy to see this photo,:-) now we need to see one of Mama and her sweet baby boy.
Love you all and trust Life is GOOD !
Slick-san
Post a Comment