One year ago today I lost a dear friend, my Westie, Maxx. It's incredibly hard to believe that it's been one whole year since he's been gone, and I think a lot of that has to do with Baby Shawn. We put Maxx down on April 2nd, and Baby Shawn was born one week later. The week in between was very hard for me. I found that my daily routine of having Maxx around was broken, and I had all this extra time on my hands. We had Maxx for 15 years, one of the best Christmas presents I've ever received from Jack on that December morning back in 1993. We'll meet again dear friend......
Thursday, April 2, 2009
ONE YEAR AGO TODAY I LOST A FRIEND...
One year ago today I lost a dear friend, my Westie, Maxx. It's incredibly hard to believe that it's been one whole year since he's been gone, and I think a lot of that has to do with Baby Shawn. We put Maxx down on April 2nd, and Baby Shawn was born one week later. The week in between was very hard for me. I found that my daily routine of having Maxx around was broken, and I had all this extra time on my hands. We had Maxx for 15 years, one of the best Christmas presents I've ever received from Jack on that December morning back in 1993. We'll meet again dear friend......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment