Shawn is 21 months old! Here in this picture he was "gettin' down"! His dad got a beanie for Christmas and once Shawn found it, he wouldn't go anywhere without it for a few days. WHAT'S SHAWN UP TO? Well, he's up to saying four-word sentences - I realized this just the other day when we were getting in the car to go to daycare. All I had left to do was shut my door, and from the backseat I hear, "Shut the door Grammy." Wow, I wasn't expecting to hear that! So now I tell him the same thing when I'm getting something for him out of the frig, "Shut the door Shawn." He loves to be read to and is like a magnet to any book. He's discovered Thomas the Train and Sesame Street. He knows all of the characters by now and his favorite is Elmo, who else? He got his first professional haircut today at a children's barber shop and got to sit in an airplane while his hair was being cut. He sat there so still, the girl couldn't believe he'd never had a professional haircut before. Of course I didn't have my camera with me, isn't that how it always is, but when I left the house with him, I didn't have a haircut on my list of things to do, only until I saw the place next to the grocery store, oh well....
Sunday, January 10, 2010
SHAWN IS 21 MONTHS OLD!
Shawn is 21 months old! Here in this picture he was "gettin' down"! His dad got a beanie for Christmas and once Shawn found it, he wouldn't go anywhere without it for a few days. WHAT'S SHAWN UP TO? Well, he's up to saying four-word sentences - I realized this just the other day when we were getting in the car to go to daycare. All I had left to do was shut my door, and from the backseat I hear, "Shut the door Grammy." Wow, I wasn't expecting to hear that! So now I tell him the same thing when I'm getting something for him out of the frig, "Shut the door Shawn." He loves to be read to and is like a magnet to any book. He's discovered Thomas the Train and Sesame Street. He knows all of the characters by now and his favorite is Elmo, who else? He got his first professional haircut today at a children's barber shop and got to sit in an airplane while his hair was being cut. He sat there so still, the girl couldn't believe he'd never had a professional haircut before. Of course I didn't have my camera with me, isn't that how it always is, but when I left the house with him, I didn't have a haircut on my list of things to do, only until I saw the place next to the grocery store, oh well....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment