Just as I had hoped, the Saints cleaned the field with the Colts and won the biggest game of the year! Jack's brother, Gene, lives in DeRidder, Louisiana, so he must be doing the happy dance. One always hopes that the Super Bowl is a great game, and this one was - not one boring moment. The commercials were good too - kind of expected more out of the Budweiser commercials, they spent much more time and money on the Bud Light commercials than they did on the Clydesdale commercial. The Denny's screaming chickens hit a funny bone and I laughed out loud at those. BUT, am I alone in thinking that "The Who" at halftime had the younger generation thinking "WHO the HELL are they?" I have to admit it was pretty bad, but since there was some audience participation in the background, not everyone felt as I did. Have to add here, the footage of Brees and his son was priceless, what a doll baby he is!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
THE SAINTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!
Just as I had hoped, the Saints cleaned the field with the Colts and won the biggest game of the year! Jack's brother, Gene, lives in DeRidder, Louisiana, so he must be doing the happy dance. One always hopes that the Super Bowl is a great game, and this one was - not one boring moment. The commercials were good too - kind of expected more out of the Budweiser commercials, they spent much more time and money on the Bud Light commercials than they did on the Clydesdale commercial. The Denny's screaming chickens hit a funny bone and I laughed out loud at those. BUT, am I alone in thinking that "The Who" at halftime had the younger generation thinking "WHO the HELL are they?" I have to admit it was pretty bad, but since there was some audience participation in the background, not everyone felt as I did. Have to add here, the footage of Brees and his son was priceless, what a doll baby he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment