Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

Today, Easter Sunday, Shawn had more chocolate than he's ever had in his life, which really wasn't that much really, but enough to know it has an effect on him. We kept him busy with an Easter Egg Hunt, and a basket filled with toys was hidden too. Papa took him for a walk down the street, he went for a ride with Papa to pick up Nana for dinner, and he played outside with Barkley in the backyard. He's sleeping now, and won't wake up until we wake him up at 7am tomorrow morning. I hosted Easter dinner this year, first time in my life since the family is ALWAYS together, but this year, Sue and Terry (and spouses) are in Italy, and they won't be back until the week after next, so Mom and I decided to have dinner here, so I had a Honey Baked Ham, I made a homemade au gratin potato recipe, some string green beans with bacon, and rolls. Mom brought over angel food cake, strawberries and whipped cream - heaven! I went to Mass with Mom this morning, and it was SRO - good thing we got their early, that church was packed!

No comments: