Thursday, April 30, 2009

PLACES TO GO, PEOPLE TO SEE!

Thought I'd show you Shawn in action walking around the house. Here he was walking towards the hallway, out of my sight, and I called his name. He looks around at me like, "What do you want Grammy? I'm just going to the kichen for a banana." Too cute. He's walking around daycare now too and is now in the toddler room which is next door to the infant room, the room where he started. As with my kids, the minute they're walking, there's not much carrying around as much as before. He walks into daycare, I sign him in, and then he walks into his room. Miss Becca was there this morning to greet him at the door, then off to the highchair for breakfast he went. He's such a love....

1 comment:

Karlita Harriman said...

YEAH!!!....such a BIG BOY, but I know the feeling of no more freebie cuddles. I miss that!
So Sweet!